Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little B's first day out


I have been out a couple of times now and I have to admit it is addicting. I have discovered a couple of things 1. My shoes did break in after the first day, and are quite comfortable now. 2. If you are wearing stays it's easier to put your shoes on before you put your stays on. 3. I need more petticoats and gowns. and 4. A gal's best friend is her pockets.
I brought my daughter out with me this weekend and she did wonderful. She is normally a well behaved child but we had an event this weekend and I was nervous of how she would react to the public coming in and out. She did wonderfully!! She spent the day posing for pictures and help me pick and card wool. She can not stop talking about the fort. I do need to make her another gown. I just threw one together because I didn't know if it was something she would want to do more than once.

No comments: