Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shoes


I recently received my shoes from fugawee. I was not to pleased to drop 80 bucks on shoes that have no lining in them. I ordered my regular size and they feel a size too small. I am wearing them around my house to "break" them in, I even make my mom wear them. So far it's working they have started to feel almost comfortable. It was a problem to get a decent picture of me in the shoes, who knew it was so hard to get decent self pics.
Our seasons starts in about 4 weeks and I am getting very excited!!! I have gotten a second wind on my sewing projects and am finally putting on the finishing details to everything.

2 comments:

Chole White said...

Don't worry too much about them feeling snug when brand new. My Fugawee's used to fit perfectly, if a little tight. Now after 2 years of hard wear (I'm not exactly delicate) they have stretched to the point of being to large!

Chole

Bridgett McGee said...

Next time you are at an event seek out the Flying Canoe for shoes, I cannot express enough how pleased I am with the way they are able to manipulate the fitting with all manner of small torturous looking devices. In the end they have always made the most comfortable fit. Perhaps, they would also adjust your Fugawees